*** 90-DAY “TEST RIDE” GUARANTEE ***
If you are unhappy with your purchase any reason, it may be returned within 90 days of purchase,
for your choice of a full refund (less shipping) or for an exchange.
Ascent Team Cycling Shorts for Men
Made in U.S.A.
Special Sale Price on 2019 Model
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
- Free shipping to any U.S. address including military addresses
- Machine washable
- Black lycra fabric with very nice sewn in comfort seat pad
- Brand new in package
- Originally retailed for $49.95
- Six panel anatomic construction for great fit
- Lycra fabric is stretchy for comfortable fit.
- Seat pad is a high quality multi-thickness pad, thicker where more padding is needed and thinner where the pad needs to flex. Seat pad color may vary (red or gray).
- Elastic grippers at leg opening for stable fit
- 8.5 inch inseam
- Please see size chart for added info
U.S. Buyers: FREE SHIPPING (insured 1st class mail) to anywhere in the U.S. This includes APOs, Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico and other U.S. territories.
Items are shipped from Kansas City, MO and usually arrive in 2-5 business days.
Canadian Buyers: $14 for USPS 1st class international shipping.
Most packages usually arrive in 7-14 business days
Other International Buyers: $22.00 for insured Airmail to Europe, Asia and Australia/NZ.
Most packages usually arrive in 7-14 business days.
Express Mail shipping option is offered at checkout to most U.S. and international destinations. To most U.S.(lower 48) destinations, Express Mail is next day delivery, not including weekends, but can be two day delivery outside major cities.
We do not ship to ITALY, SOUTH AMERICA, THAILAND, MEXICO and some other high-risk international destinations because we have had too many lost or delayed shipments to these countries. Shipping Discount on Multiple Item Orders
Our checkout will automatically figure in a discount on the shipping for multiple-item orders as long as all items are paid for at the same time.
- Comfortable lycra fabric
- Excellent quality seat pad
- Elastic grippers at leg openings
- Six panel anatomic cut